On 7 June we’ held our annual gathering, and we invited all of our friends and supporters to join us!
Dear friends and supporters of LMN,
Throughout 2020, our work to support communities harmed by London based mining companies continued despite the constraints of the pandemic. Like everyone, we were forced to adapt and learn new ways to operate under circumstances we didn’t see coming. Although it wasn’t easy we’re proud of what we managed to accomplish, and we want to invite you to join us in celebrating our achievements!
We’re delighted to be joined by speakers from across the world who we have had the pleasure of working with on recent campaigns. Come and hear from:
- Aleksandra Velimanovic – Earth Thrive, Serbia
- Brytnee Miller – Center for Biological Diversity, USA
- Ketakandriana Rafitoson – Publish What You Pay, Madagascar
- Lucia R. Cao – Montescola, Galicia
- Marija Alimpic – Protect Jadar & Radjevina, Serbia
- Roger Featherstone, – Arizona Mining Reform Coalition, USA
- Sukhgerel Dugersuren – Oyu Tolgoi Watch, Mongolia
The event is free for all to attend, but if you would like to support LMN’s work, you can make a donation with your registration. Every donation will help us to continue supporting communities harmed by London based mining companies.