Diversified miner Sherritt International Corp said it would take a majority stake in the Sulawesi nickel project in Indonesia. The Toronto-based company said it would acquire a 57.5 percent equity stake in the holding company that owns the Sulawesi Project, while global miner Rio Tinto will hold the remaining 42.5 percent.
See http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCATRE6B031K20101201.